欢迎来到我的范文网!

生活大爆炸台词下载

个人简历下载 时间:2020-09-24

【www.myl5520.com--个人简历下载】

生活大爆炸-实用台词摘抄-6季7集
篇一:生活大爆炸台词下载

The Big Bang Theory-- Bob Hu

Some battles you win, some battles you lose.胜败乃兵家常事。

I’m going to introduce him to a world of hurt.我要给他点颜色看看。

I have a nervous bladder.我尿急。

Bottom line.说到底

Revenge is a dish best served cold.君子报仇十年不晚。

You’re caught between a rock and a crazy place.你进退两难了。

This is a sticky wicket. 真是进退两难啊。

It just creams my corn. 竟在我的地盘撒野。

You’re way of line.=You have crossed some sort of line. 你过分了。

My original point.我早就说过。

You’re weighing me down. 你在拖我后腿。

Start over. 重来。

It’s mind-blowing. 真刺激。

Spoiler alert.不要剧透!

You’ll make Jesus cry. 你会遭报应的。

What goes around comes around. 真是因果循环啊。

Bazinga.逗你玩; 才怪; 你中招了… Drat! 靠; 见鬼!(Ack/ Darn!)willy-nilly 肆无忌惮地 jibber jabber 叽里咕噜(无聊)的事情Huzzah! 奥耶Yee-haw! 咦哈(表欢呼)

Neener-neener太好了!(表嘲讽) Pish-posh (谢尔顿)哪里, 哪里。(Not really.)

Hubba-hubba! 好极了!(Goodie) rooty-tooty, stinky booty 糗事; 陈年旧事

He’ll set his dog on you. 他会放狗咬你的。

I don’t like where this is going. 我有种不祥的预感。

talk back to sb. 跟某人顶嘴; 反驳

First come, first serve. 先到先得。

I’ll chop you to death. 我要砍死你。

I just want to blend in. 我只是想入乡随俗/ 融入这里。

You chicken. 你个胆小鬼。生活大爆炸台词下载。

take advantage of 占…便宜

I’m flattered./ You flatter me. 过奖了。

Don’t flatter yourself. 少臭美了; 别自作多情了。

It’s as if you don’t think I’ll punch you. 别以为我不会揍你。

I lost my cool. 我失态了。

I’m a little on edge. 我有点激动了。(生气后)

Nailed it! 搞定! 坚持…

pull strings 走后门; 套近乎; 暗地操纵生活大爆炸台词下载。

have a bone to pick with sb. 和某人说道说道/ 起争端/ 有笔旧账

I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力的。

Let’s make a pinky swear. 我们来拉勾勾。(作动词+宾从)

drift off 开小差; 迷迷糊糊地睡了

They’re playing right into our hands. 他们正中我们下怀。

I wouldn’t put it exactly that way. 也不尽然如此。

preshow urination 电影等开场前的尿尿

At the very lease, ...最起码...

Hold your horse. 你耐心点; 稍等一下。

Eyes on the road.注意看前面!(开车)

What more do you need? 你还想怎样?

I made a boo-boo. 我疏忽了。生活大爆炸台词下载。

There’s hope for you after all. 孺子可教也。

Don’t play innocent with me. 不要跟我装无辜。

I got a real hankering. 我真地很想要!

a fairly labored metaphor 不自然的比喻

What a buzz kill that was!真是扫兴。

He’s harshing my buzz. 他真是扫兴。

Honest to god. 说真的。

What choice did we have? 我们也无能为力。

Fair enough. 有道理。

Much less one... 更何况...(Moreover, ...)

Whatever floats your boat.你爱咋咋地吧。

born and raised 土生土长的

I’m pulling out all the stops. 我在全力以赴/ 绞尽脑汁。

I throw my back out. 我扭到腰。

We’ve been through this. 我们已经说(做)过了。

I get my way. 我说了算。

Why don’t we just cut to the chase and meet in the middle?

我们为何不能各退一步海阔天空呢?

I’ll bear that in mind. 我会牢记在心的。

With all due respect, ...恕我直言...

It happens. 没准呢。

I’m walking away from you now. 我才懒得理你们呢。

thinly veiled contempt 毫不掩饰的轻视

wipe the floor with... 打得...一败涂地

I so loathe you. 我真鄙视你。

That’s not even from your franchise! 你根本没权利这么说(做)!

I bear you no ill will. 我对你无恶意。

Your smug self-satisfaction will be short-lived. 你这种自鸣得意注定是一时的。

Point taken.了解; 明白了。

As an outsider, you might be able to provide a fresh perspective. 你可以做到旁观者清...

You pathetic fool! 你个可怜的傻瓜。 bloviating buffoon 喋喋不休的小丑

narcissistic nincompoop 自恋的脑残 crimson coward 脸红的懦夫

lousy suggestion 馊主意

You’re bluffing. 你在吓唬人。

Hold that thought. 话别说得太早/ 待会再说。

What a nervous nelly! 这么紧张干吗?

Be a lamb! 乖!

suffer in silence 忍气吞声

pine for a young lady 为伊人消得人憔悴

the only flaw in an otherwise perfect plan 智者千虑必有一失

Your poll numbers just keep dropping. (民意支持率下降)你怎么这么忍人嫌?

If the past is any indicator, no! 根据以往情况, 不可能。

vicious circle 恶性循环

I believe in knowing my enemy. 知己知彼...

tip a cow over on oneself 惹祸上身

Get over yourself! 少来; 少白日做梦了!

It’s reasonable assumption. ...不都这样吗?

Don’t I know it.可不是这样嘛!

Not this again! 有完没完!

生活大爆炸台词下载。

friend sb. 加某人为好友

That’s thinking ahead! 真会未雨绸缪。

The alternative would be... 换句话说是...

It’s like trying to talk to a dolphin. 简直是对牛弹琴。(bird)

Oh, for crying out loud. 搞什么名堂!/哎呀!(表生气)

Please don’t drag this out. 这个不足挂齿。

agree to disagree 各抒己见

Don’t make this harder than it is. 别让...变得更难~别让离别变得更加不舍。

We just pile on. 我们只是附和而已。

I’ve taken the liberty of (doing)... 我已经自作主张(做)...

Hear me out! 听我说完!

It’s been killing me that... ...实在是不忍心啊。

Don’t beat around the bush! 别拐弯抹角的。

The first thing that comes to my mind is... 首先想到的是...

One slip of the hand and... 一不留神就...

You don’t have to be strong for me. 你不用再我面前逞强。

putting on a brave face 假装坚强

How you holding up? 你还好吧?(当对方承受精神压力时)

生活大爆炸_第一季_剧本台词_中英文对照1.02
篇二:生活大爆炸台词下载

第一季 2集: The Big Bran Hypothesis

生活大爆炸_第一季_剧本台词_中英文对照1.11
篇三:生活大爆炸台词下载

生活大爆炸谢耳朵经典中英文台词
篇四:生活大爆炸台词下载

Sheldon: In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm, and yet not so close as to cause perspiration;

冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和,也不会很热到直流汗。

In the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there.

夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。

It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation, nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.

而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话, 不会太远,不至于造成脖子过分扭曲。

I could go on, but I think I've made my point. 我可以继续,我想我已经说明白了。

Forget? You want me to forget?This mind does not forget. I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me.

别老记着? 这能忘得掉吗? 我这脑子 啥东西忘得掉啊! 从我妈给我断奶后 我就没忘掉过一件事

Notify the editors of the Oxford English Dictionary. The word "plenty" has been redefined to mean "two." "许多"现在被重新定义为"两个"

Sheldon,you are a smart guy. Sheldon,你是个聪明人

You must know... - I'm "smart"? 你得知道 - 我是"聪明人"?

I'd have to lose 60 IQ points to be classified as "smart." 要被归为"聪明人" 我得去掉60点智商才行

You've given me an obligation. 你给了我一份责任

Don't feel bad,Penny,it's a classic rookie mistake. My first Hanukah with Sheldon,he yelled at me for eight nights. 别太郁闷Penny,一般新手都会犯这个错误。我和Sheldon过的第一个光明节 他吼了我八夜

Sheldon: Why are you crying?你为嘛哭呢?

Penny: Because I'm stupid! 因为我太傻了!

Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.这可不是什么好理由。大家都是因为伤心才哭嘛。比方我吧,我总为别人太傻哭,因为人家愚蠢搞得我很伤心

If I've learned anything from British televishion shows on PBS, it's that servants dine downstairs with their own kind.

要说我从PBS台的英剧里学到什么的话,那就是仆人和他的同伴们都是坐楼下吃饭的。 It's just that all the years I've known him, he's never had the opportunity to receive my admiration.

只是认识他这么久,他从没被我表扬过。

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

剪刀剪纸,纸包石头,石头砸蜥蜴,蜥蜴毒死斯巴克,斯巴克击碎剪刀,剪刀砍断蜥蜴,蜥蜴吃了纸,纸反驳斯巴克,斯巴克蒸发石头,最后就是一直都那样的,石头硌坏剪子。

I thought she was a highly evolved creature of pure intellect, like me. But recent events indicate that she may be a slave to her baser urges.

我以为她是个高度进化的纯高智商物种,就像我。而最近的事件表明她也许不过是个屈服于低级欲望的生物。

That is my spot. In an ever-changing world it is a simple point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function in a four-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, at the moment I first sat on it, would be 0000.

那是我的专座。在这个不断变化的世界里,这是不变的一点。假设我的生命用一个建立在四维直角坐标系里的方程来表示的话,这个座位从我坐上那一刻开始就成为了我的。

.I was wrong. Minstrels will write songs about you. There once was a brave lad named Leonard with a fie fie fiddle dee dee.He faced a fearsome giant while Raj just wanted to pee.

我错了。吟游诗人会为你写歌的。有个勇敢小伙名叫Leonard,个子小小毫不起眼,他英勇地去找巨人要钱。Raj一旁吓破了胆。

Maintaining five friendships promises to be a Herculean task, so I'm going to have to let one of you go.

维持五个朋友的友情太困难了,所以...我要开除你们其中一个。

本文来源:http://www.myl5520.com/gerenjianli/124903.html

推荐内容